Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how silly can questions get- re: copying

Good Morning VodaStars,

I have a silly problem. I cannot copy/paste from one of my web pages to another. Worse, sometimes it works. I have tried:

a) right clicking my way thru to copy/paste
    b) clicking the icon by the scissors to copy/paste
    c) copying to a word file and pasting from there

When the dropdown boxes appear after I right click, "copy" always shows up as an option I can use, but "paste" is greyed out. Cannot figure out what would cause this problem, any clues out there?

colourtherapyspa.com

Re: Just how silly can questions get- re: copying

Originally posted by Leeza
    Good Morning VodaStars,

I have a silly problem. I cannot copy/paste from one of my web pages to another. Worse, sometimes it works. I have tried:

a) right clicking my way thru to copy/paste
    b) clicking the icon by the scissors to copy/paste
    c) copying to a word file and pasting from there

When the dropdown boxes appear after I right click, "copy" always shows up as an option I can use, but "paste" is greyed out. Cannot figure out what would cause this problem, any clues out there?

colourtherapyspa.com

Hi Leeza: :) (Still working on your other, it's coming!!) Nice to see you!!

After you copy from the one page, when you go to the page where you are going to paste it, you need to click the insert text button first, I've done this before .... I am sure this is your problem .... sometimes we forget eh!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It depends on if you are copying an entire section - in which case, no you don't need to click on insert text - the whole thing should paste automatically. When you use the icon on the page to copy - the paste icon should automatically open. IF you then go to the next page, the paste icon should be already highlighted - just click on it.

Let me know if you have a problem following this. And if you emailed me - I apologize - I haven't even opened my email account yet today!
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

ahhh haa gals...we'll try the "insert text" - never even thought of that!!....and Bethers, when I cc an entire section, nope, doesn't work just pasting, the "paste" button is greyed out...well I'll go triple check that to be sure.

and no probs on the email thing...we all get busy (life gets in the way when we're making other plans)

L.

Comment

Working...
        X