• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KJT Australia
    Private First Class

• Sep 2005

Submit button issue??

Hi,
    I've hit a brick wall trying to work this one out, could you please give me the answer, I have 3 form pages on the site I'm building, which are registration pages for a service, when they hit submit I will receive the form via email
    "no problems" all set!, but I want them to land on a new page in the site to continue the payment side after they hit submit???
    How do I make this happen ??
    You help would be much appreciated.
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

What is the link. I will take a look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• KJT Australia
      Private First Class

• Sep 2005

Sorry, I must not have explained my problem correctly, my site is not live yet, still building, my problem is this:
      Customers fill in a registration form, "hit submit" I receive the form via email "all set"
      however now I need the customer to be sent to a new page in the site, ie payment page with paypal button etc, I cannot see anyway on the button properties that I can do this?
      How can I get them the the next page?
      Thanks.

Comment

• pilotchip
        Sergeant

• Sep 2005

feedback.php

When they submit, what happens next?

Are you using the feedback.php WEB PAGE method? (not the feedback.php notepad method)

If so, ON your feedback.php web page (remember to save THIS page as .php extension) right click and go into PAGE HTML. Between the head put this.

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" Content="7; URL=http://www.pilotchip.com/home.html">

replace www.pilotchip.com/home.html with your payment site. or whatever you would like the viewer to be forwarded to next. Change content-7 to however many seconds of pause you want prior to the push forward happening. This should work. you can also view my source by going to my pages.

www.PilotChip.com/contact.html
        or
        www.pilotchip.com/feedback.php
        but be quick or else it will throw you back to my home page!

jason

Comment

• KJT Australia
          Private First Class

• Sep 2005

Thanks for your reply,
          My forms are set by the default format, in BlueVoda I guess html, with extentions.
          No Nothing about php! etc, so I guess what your saying is, if I want the client to
          be taken to another page in the site after hitting the "submit" button I need to have
          it in php.
          I guess I have some more learning to do!!
          Thanks.

Comment

• pilotchip
            Sergeant

• Sep 2005

Originally posted by KJT Australia
            Thanks for your reply,
            My forms are set by the default format, in BlueVoda I guess html, with extentions.
            No Nothing about php! etc, so I guess what your saying is, if I want the client to
            be taken to another page in the site after hitting the "submit" button I need to have
            it in php.
            I guess I have some more learning to do!!
            Thanks.
            Maybe i was a bit confusing. The long code (which can be found in the forums) can be placed inside a .bvp page. format the page something like this www.pilotchip.com/feedback.php save THIS page as feedback.php (in extension .php remember!) then for EACH form you have on your site make sure your ''action'' is for THAT .php page (feedback.php should be in the box) and totally delete anything in the next box below 'action' i forget what it is at this moment.

jason
            pilotchip.com

Comment

Working...
            X