• Show
Clear All
  • Els
    Private

• Jan 2007

Help me with my HTML links

Hello,

I have a problem.

I inserted with success an HTM file on one page of my website. I wanted to add another one, but it does give the index, but it does not link through to the exercises.

Some extra information:
    I have used a program called HotPotatoes to make excersises. You can than use a program called Masher, which is part of HotPotatoes. With it you can link up to three exercises together and make an index. You can save this as an HTM file.

The first time I did this and inserted only the index on my webpage. With preview I tried it out and the links worked.

Of course I tried this again for some other exercises. This time however, the index was inserted but the links did not work. I don’t know what the problem is. Could you help me?

Could it be that you can only insert so much? I tried to insert about 75Kb.

Els
  • scubadiver
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

Re: Help me with my HTML links

Aloha, First, give the link to your website. Second, what are exercises? Are they web pages? Need more clarity in order to help you. Thanks.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

• Dori
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Sep 2006

I am having somewhat of the same problem. My links are working fine while in BV and I am previewing, but once I publish they aren't working.
      Naturally Yours,
      Dori
      www.earthelixirs.com
      www.earthelixirsinc.com
      www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
      www.virtualdesigndiva.com
      www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

• Dori
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Sep 2006

I just posted on another thread that I think I figured it out. You have to publish each individual page you made changes to, correct?

I thought that if you hit publish... it would publish all changes to all pages... not just the one that is in view.
        I think I am good to go!
        Naturally Yours,
        Dori
        www.earthelixirs.com
        www.earthelixirsinc.com
        www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
        www.virtualdesigndiva.com
        www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Working...
        X