addon domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• addon domain

i followed the tutorial and several fora very closely, i watched the video over and over, and i still can not get the new domain right
    my main domain is mrbnk.com -- i want a new domain (which i think is free) drbnk.com

iam able to log on drbnk when i go to my main one with a slash (www.mrbnk.com/drbnk) but not as drbnk.com by itself. can someone please help. thanks

Re: addon domain

To log on, you need to do so with the main domain or as you are with the slash. However, that will not effect your publishing to the new domain or how it is seen on the internet. (You only have one account - and one control panel - therefore you reach everything through it. That's why it's called an add-on.)

I'm not sure what you're saying about "I think it's free" - but if you don't yet own that domain name, adding it won't let you publish to it.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

thanks bethers --- i did not mean loggin on -- i ment when i go to my add on site as www.drbnk.com --- my site does not appear --- i was under the impression that i could. did i do something wrong when i added it ???

Comment

Have you purchased the domain name? Have you published to it as public_html/drbnk ?
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

thanks for your reply bethers ---- i guess i have to purchase the new domain name --- i was under the impresiion you get an additional domain name when you buy a main domain name --- in my case it is mrbnk --- sorry for the inconvinience.

Comment

Working...
          X