Pablo I need your expert insight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pablo I need your expert insight

On one page I have a menu bar. It does not show up when I preview. the error is line342
    character 1, no action defined. I have made no changes to this page and was working fine 2 days ago. The only thing I added was the mouse over feature for the nav bars. I tried to figure it out but I am a caveman.

Can you publish the page so I can take a look at it?
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

pablo

I published the page but no menu? Its wierd. On page 1 of my site the menu works fine. But on this page the menu it just won't show up in preview or publish. The page has an error but I don't know where? Any insight would be appreciated. pet121

Comment

I can't help you without seeying it for myself.
        Please give me the URL of the page so I can take a look.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Pablo

The url is https://www.onlinegambling7.com/what...ine_poker.html. Under poker sites this is were the menu should be. don't stay there to long you just might end up gambling the day away. pet121

Comment

When looking at your page source code I've noticed you manually added some meta tags. There's an error in the code you've added.

Please go to your Page HTML->Between head tags and remove the incorrect code. Or make sure you enter valid HTML.
            Once you've removed the custom HTML everything should be working again.

Tip: do not edit the HTML unless you are absolutely sure of what you're doing.

Pablo
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

thanks pablo

thanks pablo I will give it a try! yes the error was with the robod txt. Pablo I thank you very much I spent a week figuring it out. You are the master! pet121

Comment

Working...
              X