X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• latest webpage uploaded not updated

Hi,

I made some changes to my index page and uploaded the webpage to the server and it was successful but when I go to my website www.sexybaju.com it is still loading the old version of the index. I've tried many times and it is the same. I get the same problem with few other pages that I made changes to it.

I tried again after downloading the latest bluevoda which is version 8.0.1 but get the same problem. I uploaded it to IP 75.126.10.6

I ftp to the server and I can see the new webpage is there but some how on the internet it still loading the old page. I've tried deleting temp internet files on my IE and tried refresh all not helping much.

Please help.

Thanks.

Br,
    Joshua

Re: latest webpage uploaded not updated

Browser cache. Hit F5 on your keyboard several times and that should clear it. If not, restart your browser. If that doesn't do it, just wait a while and be assured that the rest of the world is seeing the new page.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I had the same problem - for me it was my browser cache. Follow Racefans advice and that should do it!
        www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Comment

Working...
        X