Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I remove the border from around my text?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I remove the border from around my text?

When I add my text, it is immediately surrounded by a border. I don't want a visible border. Can you please tell me how to remove it?

Also, I'm unclear as to how I can add photos, and also please tell me how I can put affiliate banners on my site.

Any tips or instructions would be truly appreciated. I have a new baby and I don't have ANY time to look up this info. for myself. So please, if you can lead me to the answers, I would really be thankful.

Juliann

Re: How do I remove the border from around my text?

Juliann, you need to go to the tutorials and watch them - some of them twice. All the info is there - and in very understandable steps.

The text has no borders, what you are seeing is the box that you enter the text in - if you click out of the box, no borders will show.

Again, please, watch the tutorials. You're asking how to do the basics - which there are icons for - you click the icons and follow the steps in the tutorials.

After you watch them, if you have trouble with any of it, come on back and ask specific questions.

And congrats on the baby.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X