• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saner85
    Private

• Feb 2007

Line Problems in Netscape

The lines that I created with bluevoda using the line button, are not in the same pixels in Netscape with Internet Explorer. When my site is viewed by netscape there are line problems. However there are not any problems if it is viewed by Explorer. Is there anyone who kwows how I can fix this problem?

My site is www.trilub.com you can see the problems of the site if this site is opened using Netscape, the the right view of the site using Explorer. As, there are high nuber of netscape users, I have to fix this problem.... I will be very happy for any help....Thanks
  • racefan20
    Major General

• Jul 2005

Re: Line Problems in Netscape

It would be more helpful for you if you posted a screen shot of what you're seeing with Netscape. Many of us (myself included) won't use Netscape because it is an open invitation for spyware and adware.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• VodaHost
      General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Line Problems in Netscape

Netscape is only used by 0.32% of the market and shrinking...I would not concern myself with them at all...but post a screen shot anyway.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X