• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • viper225
    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2007

payment page?

Hello all
    My name is Elliott and I would really need some help setting up my payment page, please help. I viewed the tutorials and I'm still confused. Help.........
    Elliott Liardo
    New Jersey Bass Federation
    www.NJBassFederation.com
    www.AmandaLiardo.com
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: payment page?

The easiest way is to setup a PayPal account, and, in your page, create a link to your PayPal payment Page. However, i don't understand: how are they going to know how much they will pay ? Unless you have a fixed pricelist and you create PayPal buttons for each service, it will be hard. Another option would be to have something like this page: The visitors selects what he wants from the list, and then a script calculates the total cost and creates a PayPal button for that amount, and with the desired description.
    I beleive
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• viper225
      Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2007

Hi,
      Here is my problem. When we go to do an estimate for a cleaning, the price can be different. All apartments are different in cleaning, and the price becomes different. Some apartments are filthy and the price could be a lot higher. I can't put set prices in there, that would be the easiest, but would not work for us. The same goes for a house, meaning big and small, and the condition of what the inside looks like.
      Elliott Liardo
      New Jersey Bass Federation
      www.NJBassFederation.com
      www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Then the solution would be quite easy if you still want to use PayPal for your customers to pay. You either give them your PayPal email address, and they fill in the amount themselves, or, if you want them to go through your site, you can create a page with a form, where the client fills in his name, and the amount that you have agreed, and then he gets redirected to another page with the paypal button. The button amount is automatically generated, from the amount he has typed in the previous page. Of course the first solution is the simplest one for you, as the second one requires scripting by someone who knows how to do it. If you are interested, contact me.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X