• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • topshrink
    Corporal

• Jan 2007

Im very new

I have been trying since Christmas time to get off the ground, i have watched the tutorials, i have sent in questions to the forums but i am not getting anywhere. I am not stupid,but today I have spent a whole day trying to put together the first few pages of a website and when i go back now i find none of the images that i put in are there it just says no image found, i find it very difficult to line up all text and images to give a uniform look to the page. I have read through several different threads to try and find the answer but I am really getting frustrated now, and dont know if I am missing something or doing something completely stupid. I have made a few webpages to start with,do I have to publish them now to get someone to look at them to tell me where I am going wrong or not.?

thanks
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Not getting very far - help please

You have probably moved the pages from their original position, and BV cant find them any more, that's why you get a "Image not Found" message. Double click on the (missin) image again, and browse yoor computer to find it. When you are done, DO NOT move the images from their original position.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• topshrink
      Corporal

• Jan 2007

Re: Not getting very far - help please

Originally posted by navaldesign
      You have probably moved the pages from their original position, and BV cant find them any more, that's why you get a "Image not Found" message. Double click on the (missin) image again, and browse yoor computer to find it. When you are done, DO NOT move the images from their original position.
      Thank you I have gone back and one that now so hopefully they wont take themselves off somewhere else. Can you tell me also how do i do the following. I want to feature 6 pictures of a property on a page. I want to have one large picture and then 5 smaller thumbnails and when someone slides the mouse over one of the thumbnails it shows up in the bigger box, is that reasonably easy to do and if so how do i do it please.

Comment

• CarbonTerry
        Major General

• Oct 2005

Re: Im very new

Use the "Gallery" feature (see attachment). Tou can have as many photos as you need. The Gallery creates thumbnails of the originals and when you click on a thumbnail the larger photo (that you originally loaded) will pop up in another window.
        Attached Files
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Working...
        X