• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orrin
    Private

• Sep 2005

Mouse Over

Hi there, i now have the hang of how Blue Voda works and my web site is published, now im trying to polish off the edges,

i have a page created that shows vairious pictures which in turn are linked to another page to show the picture qualities,

what i am trying to do is enable mouse over so when you hover over the picture the qualities are shown automaticly and you dont have to go another web page to display.

is it possible to use mouse over with the Blue Voda web design tool

hope this has made sense as i find it dificult to write here in forums :)
  • Orrin
    Private

• Sep 2005

this is not a Bump as such but i feel i need to describe my problem a little more, and a picture paints a thousand words, the following link is the site i have created, its a sad world and is for an online game called world of warcraft, Please whom ever may know the answer to my riddle can you look at the bank page and youll see certain items that have a link on them, please use the link to see the item specs, you then have to use your back arrow to return to the page, Its these items that im trying to enable mouse over to make the site smoother and more user friendly

www.dwarvenextreme.com

Thank you in advance

Comment

• Steven.H
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2005

You could use the rollover effect option on BlueVoda, but you would have to make the text in like paint or another editing program.

Your best bet is to search online for a script similar to what you are looking for.

I play/played WOW myself and know exactly what you want to accomplish. I hope everything works out for you.
      Last edited by Steven.H; 09-25-2005, 11:00 PM.
      ::Steven.H::

Comment

• Orrin
        Private

• Sep 2005

Thanks, yeah i know kinda frustrating :) ill give it a go

Comment

• pilotchip
          Sergeant

• Sep 2005

to make the text on your red links a hyperlink, just add a shape (box) over top of the text and make it a link, chose image as the shape background color, leave the image location blank, and it will become transparent.

jason

Comment

• specialtiesbarbados
            Sergeant First Class

• Sep 2005

Alternatively you can move the 2 gifs (I sent them to your hotmail address) to Program Files>BlueVoda>navbar folder. You can then use the navigation button in BlueVoda>Edit and look for them. Increase/decrease the number of bars as you need.
            Norbert

N. Majerus
            Specialties Distributors Inc.
            Barbados, W.I.

http://specialties-distributors.com

Comment

• Orrin
              Private

• Sep 2005

Thank you, your help is most apreciated

Comment

Working...