• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can i do

what can i do to make my page better???? www.dalejrheadquarters.com
    Thanks Please Vist My Page http://www.dalejrheadquarters.com

Re: what can i do

lol ... you'll get alot of suggestions ...

For starters I would add some uniformity to your site. Make yourself a template that you could follow throughout your entire site. Have it include the navigation bar and the same header on all pages so that viewers get the look and feel that they are on the same site throughout all your pages.

You can have your different backgrounds as backgrounds, but use them as backgrounds to shapes, shapes that you can add your text, photos, etc. on.

Keep your navigation the same on all pages.

You have a great site, and lots of goodies, just some tweaking and a uniform look would be really really nice....

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi.. The uniformity idea is good ...the front page needs some sort of light background.. I liked the Nascar Logo backgound you have in one of the following pages.... you might want to soften up the strong contrasting colors...all the info given is really cool.. and interesting... good work... Doug

Comment

Ditto with Ladyeye,
        Treat this one as a test bed. I hate to think how many times I have changed a site until I was happy.
        I also click to the next site if there are to many things flashing & moving on a page
        (I just find it annoying).
        Couple of tips that may help you?
        1. Uniformity throughout the hole site. (people wont feel lost)
        2. Think about using Navals php style for your site if you’re going to have a lot of pages.
        3. Maybe a link to a driver’s area & a sub menu to where each driver gets there own page with a few pictures of driver/family/cars and teams that this driver has raced for & so on.
        4. Tracks? Maybe do the same idea as the drivers & dedicate a page to each track.
        5. If you link to other sites? Use _blank in the link or you may loose that visitor.
        6. Message board is a great idea, but I would want to read some posts before I registered.
        7. You will have to get some good stories/content/text into each page & match this with keywords. There isn’t at the momment much Google can find on your pages to list.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

http://www.vodahost.com/pix.htm use this to resize you photos they are way to big and loading takes forever -
          get rid of the flashing backgrounds use something plain
          see if you can change the background in the drivers table to something less glaring - keep working on it and read all the advice - we all have redone and redone our pages
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
          X