• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whoopbird
    Members

• Jun 2005

Order form with uploaded image...

I want to create an order/feedback form in my site where a visitor fills in his contact details,comments etc and which also includes an image which the visitor uploads himself.Then when the visitor clicks the submit button all this data is e-mailed to me.

Question 1 How do I do this in Blue Voda ? Is it just a matter of inserting a couple of lines of script (which I know nothing about) in the form properties box or...?

Question 2 Do I have to do this in a separate script or HTML box ?

Question 3 When the form is submitted is an order reference number automatically created so I can keep track of these orders and also so I can setup an auto responder to reply immediately to the visitor confirming his order,reference number and his details submitted ?

Question 4 How do I setup this automatic reference numbering ?

Hope you can help because I want to get these details right before I publish.

Thanks for your help so far,all of you.

Whoopbird
  • whoopbird
    Members

• Jun 2005

I haven't had any response to my questions ?

Am I doing something wrong ?

Please help.

Whoopbird

Comment

• Nyoman
      Major

• Sep 2005

I have same problem before (although not exactly like what you describe), and I found the answer after I search the vodahost forum .
      try to visit: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/showthread.php?t=933
      Nyoman

Comment

• whoopbird
        Members

• Jun 2005

Hi Nyoman,

Thanks for that reference to previous post.Actually,I remember having seen that one.It is closely related but I am still not sure how the scripting handles image files and incorporates them into the form with other data collected, and then processes and stores this in a database file ?? I still don't see how this collected form data is tracked ie referencing numbers.
        Anyway,I'll keep looking.

All the best

Whoopbird

Comment

Working...
        X