• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwaseb
    Private First Class

• Sep 2005

Add To Cart revisited!

Hey y'all,
    I posted a question on how I could create an 'add to cart' button on my site. It seems people do not understand what I meant still so I would make myself more clear. I wish to sell on my site and in order to do so, I need to build a shopping cart which does calculations automatically and all that. However, my problem is how I could build one. I know I could use agora, oscommerce, paypal etc. But how do I create the button and link it to any of the above? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Julie S.
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

I know exactly what you are talking about, and it's funny how I had this same problem with a previous service... no one knew what I was talking about when I asked how to set up the page like a standard shopping site and have an "add to cart" button (I had installed Miva Merchant). So, I cancelled my subscription there when no one could answer my question - seems like it should be a common question when building an online store site.

I would assume that the shopping cart programs available to install would automatically add that button when they were installed, but I'm guessing that isn't the case here either? If not, how in the world are they considered "shopping cart" programs if you don't have a way to add items to your shopping cart? =P

I haven't gotten to installing a shopping cart on my site yet, but I'll want to have the same feature on my site when I get it completed... I'd be interested in the answer here too.

Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
    X