I need to learn everything about BV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need to learn everything about BV

LOL... I don't know if I'm ready for that yet... My nerves are fragile right now... and i just got my 4 wisdom tooth pulled out so I'm ok in pain right now...LOL
    scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

lol ...... Well if your wisdom teeth are just coming out now, (you must be drinking scotch by now, lol) then you are certainly young enough to endure any more pain, and I don't think you will ... lol ....... but whenever you are ready, just wanted to be certain you were aware of the opportunity to post your site. And not to forget, search engines are always crawling around here, so more posts with your site as a link, only the better for you ... right!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I tried your sugestion LadyEye but it won't help. Whoever is sending these messages is not email crawling. I don't know how they do it but they use the form that we generated for tour requests to send links to their website. I don't think that they spend the time typing all the information out because we get one email from everyform on our entire site. I was thinking about adding one of those little boxes that makes you type in the letter that you see in the box inorder for the request to be sent. could that be a solution?
        scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

LoL.. I tried Scotch but it won't help... thank you for the tip... i will do it... how did I get to be a corporal?? this is quiker then the Marines... LoL
          scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

ummm ... I see what you are saying ...

You perhaps should have a look at the ABVFP from Navel or the form that Daviddalunica has. Both I believe would take care of this problem.

Perhaps, that is the form that you should be using instead. Both of these members I refer to are experts in this field and will definitely help you further.

No wonder you are pulling your teeth out, lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thank you Mam. i will take alook at the forms and report what I find.
              scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

*****, I wuld be happy to provide you with a secure Contact form as mentioned by Ladyeye.

Further to my first post in this thread, I dont believe that you have too much to learn. The look and feel of your site is ideal and just needs a few tweeks here and there.
                If you could think about your page headers for a moment.....Most of your headers are different and this will not help you in establishing your brand or type of service.
                I like most of your layout, just try for a little continuety......

I have visited Scotland for 3 years running, and viewing your site makes me feel like going again.......so well done.

BTW: Forget your wisdom teeth, your site is ready for all your friends here at Vodaland..........................
                Have fun
                Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                Newbies / Beginners Forum
                FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi *****,
                  You are now a Corporal because of the amount of posts you have made. Check out the Military Ranking to see how it works.
                  Naturally Yours,
                  Dori
                  www.earthelixirs.com
                  www.earthelixirsinc.com
                  www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
                  www.virtualdesigndiva.com
                  www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Thank you David and Dori...
                    I'm givng the ABVFP a try this morning... Hopefully that will help
                    scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

I have another issue now.... I have been playing around with Rank traker and noticed that we are not ranked at all with google yet we are in top 10 for most our keywords on the other search engines? The olything that I can think of is that one of our competitors reported us as spammers. How do I check to see if thats the case? Thanks again for all your help!
                      scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

How long has this site been running for?
                        I got the impression that this was a new site..................
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

We had to redo the whole site when we moved to VH from our former webhost. we have been around for a wile. I'm the one that has been learnign everything from new and learning everithing. My partner did it for a wile and now we took it over again because we were not happy. So when we moved to VH we decided to start new and redesigned the whole site. Now I take care of the whole thing. so thats is why I'am here trying to learn more and more and more..LOL...
                          scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

we have worked on everything in the past 3 months to get where we are... we were not even worthy of ranking about 6 months ago... we have made our site our life (wich actually is) and decided to follow the rules and do everything that all the SE say is right. and signed up at different places like Ineedhits, enterURL, G-boost, Hitslink, ExactSeek and we also use google adwords, Adsonar, and yahoo search marketing. so we have been bussy....
                            This is wat keeps the roof over our head and we have to take care of it right?
                            scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

Hi *****,

I just looked at your site. You have a great cheery looking site. I do like the layout and colors.

You and your partner have done a tremendous job in putting it together.

Ted
                              Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

thank you sir.... it looks beter then what our former webhost agent had it
                                scottishdreamtours.com

Comment

Working...
                                X