• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mia21212
    Corporal

• Feb 2007

option to duplicate on all pages?

Does BV have an option to duplipcate headers, footers, or anything else on all pages exactly in the same spot as all the other pages? I had a hard time gettin my footer banner in just the right spot on my home page and don't want to have to go through the painstaking process again. I don't have alot of pages, but a feature like that sure would save me time.
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: option to duplicate on all pages?

Hi Mia

Although there are other ways in which you can accomplish what you are trying to do, this is what I do.

You obviously have made and saved your home page as index. Now go and open that up again, and delete (cut away) all of the extra content that you added on that page, other than your header, nav bar, etc., Then save that page as "template". Your index page will remain and you will have the cleared off page to begin each new page of your site. As you add the next pages content, save that as the next pages name. Then go and open the template again for your next page, and so on and so on.

That's how I do it.
    Realizing of course, you will change some other things as well ... (those things under page properties, titles (not the same as page name) meta tags, page description etc.

Hope this helps!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X