Questions about fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about fonts

I am just wondering if there is anything I can do... I have just set up this website www.bulletinsplus.ca the only problem is that the logo is not an everyday font and when someone that does not have the font looks at the site the text goes back to a normal one. I can't change the font as this has been the logo for many years. Is there anyways that I can get it to work. The only think I have been able to think of is to edit it in a program and save it as a jpg so that it is a picture not a text, but can't think of any programs. So I guess my question is...

1. Is there anyways to get this font to show up?
    2. Is there a good program I can turn it into a jpg?

Thanks in advance!!

Tammy

Re: Problem with fonts

Originally posted by tel_5422
    I am just wondering if there is anything I can do... I have just set up this website www.bulletinsplus.ca the only problem is that the logo is not an everyday font and when someone that does not have the font looks at the site the text goes back to a normal one. I can't change the font as this has been the logo for many years. Is there anyways that I can get it to work. The only think I have been able to think of is to edit it in a program and save it as a jpg so that it is a picture not a text, but can't think of any programs. So I guess my question is...

1. Is there anyways to get this font to show up?
    2. Is there a good program I can turn it into a jpg?

Thanks in advance!!

Tammy
    Hi, Tammy.

Yes, you're right. The only way to get around this problem is to make your logo a jpg or gif file. I use either PaintShop Pro 9, Macromedia Fireworks, ULEAD Photo Impact or Microsoft Publisher. If you don't have any of those then ULEAD offer a free 30 day trial through their site. Click here to check it out.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/rev...hop-clone.html

have a look at this
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thank you to both of you. Liz I tried that link and it does not work, would you mind reposting it please

Comment

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/rev...ight=paint.net

this is the link to info re paint.net, a great free program where you can make just what you want and save it as gif or jpeg
          I've been using it for awhile and I love it.
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: Questions about fonts

Thanks Liz

Comment

Working...
            X