• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stlsfinest
    Private

• Mar 2007

need some help

ok hello every1 i am new to web site making and bluecoda but i have found out some stuff and how to make the urls and links work for my site but how do i make it so when i click on a link it sends me to another page in the same window to make that page.
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: need some help

Hi, do you mean just a complete change of page in the same window with a new url, or another page opening within the same page (iframe).
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• stlsfinest
      Private

• Mar 2007

what i mean is like this forums site where you click on a link like general issues and it sends u to a different page but in the same window how do i do that

Comment

• alas
        Captain

• May 2006

Hi, just write ex: thelinkname, then hilite it, after look at the top right of your bluevoda browser, and you will see an icon which looks like a chain.
        Click on it, and a window will open, you have to look in this window where to write : http://www......, and that is it.
        Or just read the bluevoda tutorial : Linking your pages together (Hyperlinks with text, images etc...)

Saluti
        Alas

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by stlsfinest
          what i mean is like this forums site where you click on a link like general issues and it sends u to a different page but in the same window how do i do that
          Just leave the "Target" field blank, and it will open in tyhe same window
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X