• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

getting movie to play quicker

Hello again!
    I really enjoy reading the threads here. There are a lot of talented people in this world. Here's my problem.

I am doing a email postcard campaign. I have the lead mailer going out that would link you to www.videopostcards.info/tlcnewsletter

then once you watched the short message it would prompt you to link to www.videopostcards.info/tbnewsletter

then you have the opportunity to link on the banner at the bottom to watch another movie of a golf villa project. (I understand that there are a lot o links but the customer wants to see this video of the golf project) So you click on the banner link www.videopostcards.info/tupelobay

Now my problem starts as it takes a long time for the video to come up. I know the video is big in size, but is there a way I can make the video without losing pixel content or is there a way I can upload the video using another blue voda tool that would have the movie start faster?

Thanks again, Mrmagoo
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
  • Andy128
    Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: getting movie to play quicker

None of the above links work so it is difficult to help at this time.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• mrmagoo144
      Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: getting movie to play quicker

not sure why i did that but if you add .html to each one they work. to make it easier the index page is www.videopostcards.info
      the tlcnewletter has a short video attached and I'm not having trouble with that one but the tupelo bay link is a bigger video and I'm having difficulty with that one.
      thanks for helping me out and taking the time to try and see.
      mrmagoo
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
      X