Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with drop down menus and also with flash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with drop down menus and also with flash.

I have downloaded and am in the process of using BlueVoda for designing a school website. I have created my menu map and am using drop down menus from the top. When i move over the link (say History), the drop down menu appears with all the links under that menu but when i go to move down along that menu with my mouse, the menu disappears. I have 5 seperate menuse at the top of my page, each with a dropdown and none of them will move down. I am only working in my masterfile at the moment trying to get my layout right.None of the links are linking to anything at the moment but it wont allow me to move over them. It did work in the beginning but now its not. Also on the question of menus. When i go to preview my site in IE from Blue Voda all these menus are getting blocked by IE and i have to allow blocked contact.
    Also I have a flash movie created. I know i have to upload the swf and xml files as well as the html. I have the code but dont know how to. Any help would be great as i am a teacher and am tryng to get this site up before next term

Re: Problems with drop down menus and also with flash.

Is it possible you could publish the page so that we could take a look at it for you?
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Hi Mook,
      thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately i cant i have n domain name registered yet.I could maybe e-mail you print screens of my problem re the menus. We are on Easter break now from today until April 16th. One thing i did mention was the pages for the links havent been created yet but i still cant move down throught the menu listings when i could the frst few time. There are a lot of pages so dont want tohave to go re-create all of them again if possible. I have tried creating a few pages under the links and using a file location as my link but it still wont work.

Comment

I guess i'll just have to go and create the drop down menu's again.
        Could anyone help with the second part of the question. I have a little flash calendar that i have created and want to upload to my website but not sure how to do it. I have the code the xml file and the swf file but not sure how to load them in Blue Voda. Is there maybe a tutorial available? By placing the movie on the page using the menu's is the required html code automatically generated?

Comment

Working...
        X