Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text that moves under preview

Couldn't find thread relating to this problem so here goes:

When I preview a page in IE that I have just created, I am finding that some of the text has moved lower than the original in BlueVoda.

any thoughts on why?

In addition, I am finding the last line in several of my paragraphs are wider (spacing) than the spacing in the rest of the paragraph when I go to preview the page.

any thoughts on why?

Re: Text that moves under preview

For your last problem with the spacing - always put in a few spaces after your last letter or do an enter and the spacing will be fine.

As to the first - it's hard to say without seeing it. Are you trying to put two elements too close together? Do you have something in an html box that needs more space than you are giving it? Do you have the size of the text in your browswer set at something different than medium?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks a lot Bethers!

The space at the end of each paragraph solved the spacing on the last line! What's up with that as probably most people (newbies) building sites in here wouldn't catch that!

Still trying to figure what's up with the text moving under "Preview"

Thanks for you feedback!

Danny

Comment

Hi bethers

On another note, why does my page width keep resetting to 1124 after so many edits and previews?

The design is tucked in the left hand corner and under "Page Properties" I have "Center in Browser" checked off.

Comment

Bethers, I had just remembers this little trick about the spacing. I discovered it a few months ago and have been pulling my hair out for the last couple of days trying to sort it out. Pretty funny.
          Affordable Medical Insurance
          Discount Dental Plan
          Washington State Health Insurance
          Temporary Health Insurance
          Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
          X