• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maggyann
    Private

• Oct 2005

Is it just me?

I have been 'playing around' with BlueVoda and think it is great. One thing is niggling me though and as I have said it may just be me...is there no way to set your properties for all pages at once? It is really annoying having to set everything for every new page, (plus I can't remember and have to keep going back and forward to check things over and over again).
  • Sarah
    Colonel

• May 2005

Good idea...Please post this idea in the Wish List and Idea bin forum for ***** and Pablo , Im sure they will like it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• sparrow
      Master Sergeant

• Oct 2005

Page Property Redundancy Blues

Originally posted by maggyann
      I have been 'playing around' with BlueVoda and think it is great. One thing is niggling me though and as I have said it may just be me...is there no way to set your properties for all pages at once? It is really annoying having to set everything for every new page, (plus I can't remember and have to keep going back and forward to check things over and over again).
      I don't know if you have found an answer yet for this, if so please share!

A tip from me on page properties:

I open word or notepad and type in a paragraph of my keywords and another
      paragraph on description. Keep it open and pull up your voda pages. Then just alternate cutting and pasting. It seems time consuming but if you have several pages it becomes a natural process as easy of flipping pancakes.

sparrow
      Digital Visual Memories
      Lasting Presentations
      MomsWeek

Comment

Working...
      X