Netscape 7.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netscape 7.2

I just downloaded Netscape 7.2 to view my template and found that it has moved a number of my buttons. Viewing with IE shows them to be fine.

I know not too many people use Netscape, but was wondering if anyone else had the same problems?

Danny

Re: Netscape 7.2

HAve a look at your CP stats. People using Netscape are less than 1%.

Since you CAN NOT optimise your pages for all existing browsers, i suggest that you check your pages for IE, FF and Opera. That's 99% of your visitors.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval!

As well there will only be about 10 people who will be allowed access to my site.

Was just curious because the Netscape browser is quite nice to navigate with!

Danny

Comment

I would not worry too much about netscape, they will not be around much longer.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X