starter questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starter questions

I am looking for a new host site. I have a senior web site with another provider that is not working out. I downloaded BlueVoda and worked with it for awhile. Most of it is not a problem but a couple of questions. 1. I only seem to be able to save four pages, any more and I seem to lose one of the others. Is this normal? 2. Once I sign up and publish, when I need to update or edit, do I work with the saved page from my file and then upload it to replace the same published page? I am use to working with my site on line. Thanks

Re: starter questions

No, this is not normal. You should be able to create and save as many pages as you like.

Yes, you edit your file on your computer, and simply republish it. It will overwrite the old one.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, I will try to figure out why I cannot save more than 4 pages.

Comment

Hello garyg;
        You should be able to save as many pages as you want, or at least have space on your drive for! I don't have any problem with saving multiple pages. I some times get going too fast with the mouse though, and end up with them in the wrong folders. As for the 2nd question, you are right, you work off line and make your changes, preview, and then publish the new version inplace of the old. Hope that helps!! Hang in there!!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

I went back and worked with it some more and got it now. I don't know why I couldn't save them all before but I've got them now. Thanks for your help.

Comment

i just downloaded bluevoda and i am trying it out but cant seem to preview what done so far, when i click on the preview icon nothing happens can u help me

Comment

I can only suggest that you start a new thread with this question. No one is likely to see your question here. I am almost as new to this as you.

Comment

Working...
              X