Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo showing problem...

Hi!
    New release (BV9), new problem for me:) I used the logo design in every pages of my site but with the different text in them. When I previewed everything was OK, but after I uploaded my pages and looked my site I found that my logos (shape,color)were OK on everypage but the texts were not. All logos have the same texts in them altough I created with different texts. The text is the one I created last.
    Although it is in Turkish, if you check my site you'll see what I mean. (The logo which writes HAKKINIZDA, not the one at the top). By the way your comments,advises,corrections about whole my pages will very WELCOME and apreciated...
    Thanks!
    ElTurco

Re: logo showing problem...

really sorry, forgot to write the most important thing, my url :)
    www.tenticaret.com

Thanks..
    ElTurco

Comment

1) Your logo appears ok.
      2) Do not add more than one logo per page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Yes they appear Ok but my problem is they dont show the right text. Cuz the text in the logos of each my pages are created differently (I mean just the text, the shapes are all same). But when it comes to be shown all texts are same. The word "HAKKIMIZDA" means "About Us", I used the logos as to show which pages people are looking. So when people click for the Main Page (ANASAFYA), the text in the logo should be Main Page (ANASAFYA) not "HAKKIMIZDA". And the other pages have the same problem. Can it be because of using 2 logos on one page?(By the way, my logo -with the exact meaning of logo- is the one at the top of the pages,TEN which I created from Cool Text web)
        Thanks!
        ElTurco

Comment

Can it be because of using 2 logos on one page?
          This is possible, you are using the logo feature for a purpose beyond its design specifications, it meant to create only one logo for the enitire site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks... I'll find another way for the pages symbols and will use one logo.
            ElTurco

Comment

Working...
            X