Help Me Get Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Get Started

Boy talk about frustration - this is not the most helpful and supportive company, can't talk with anyone live or get help. It has taken me an hour here in maine to get this forum thing. i made pages, saved the pages, how do i get it up and running...step by step. i did do page properties and i tried to upload to publish. i have a domain name, www.cliftonmaine.com. do i need to call some at verio where i bought the name. i am trying to make a web page for our town....we can't afford to have someone do this...so i thought i was smart enough to use this and get a page up...but boy i am dumb on trying to make a web page...HELP thanks my email is alligatorcamps****.com

Re: Help Me Get Started

seriously it is snowing and i am trying to work this thing i bought, can anyone help me get started...thanks

Comment

First- you need to purchase a hosting package with VodaHost. You will be given a welcome e-mail that gives you your user name and password to access your cpanel on the server.

Two- you need to call/contact verio and have them point your domain name dns servers to that of VodaHost (the ones in your e-mail)

Third- You need to familiarize yourself with the web builder and its capabilities. This is done via the video tutorials.

Fourth- When you cannot find the answer after doing the above- come to the forum and we will be glad to give assistance. Keep in mind that this forum is made up of HAPPY Blue Voda users and it is all voluntary. There are VodaHost employees that regularly surf these pages to help also.

As to the phone number thing. I agree- very difficult to reach a person. However, they have gone above and beyond in providing ample resources for users of their product. If all the above fails to solve your issue or problem- you can always open a support ticket. They are usually very prompt in fixes and replies.

Welcome to the Blue Voda/Voda Host community.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Nicely said Andy, I couldn't agree more, Welcome Alligator .. and I'd welcome you to view my written newbee tips, the link can be found in my signature here, some find it useful if their style of learning is reading, this board is great, view the tutorials, they are nicely done, become familiar with terms and keywords that will help you with searching help for your answers while you are waiting for personal attention, and it's very much so around here like Andy says, help is flourishing, you will find exellent resources here to you as a Voda customer, you won't find anywhere else. We are a patient community and sometimes some things take a bit. Have fun! Happy site building, you will love it. We look forward to your participation.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X