• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powellimages
    Private First Class

• Apr 2007

importing html

Hi all,
    I have a small problem, I have downloaded the new version of builder but when I import my pages from the web,to work on them all I get is a red page, I havent got them saved on my computer, so rally need to do this.
    Any advice!1
    Thanks
    Owain Powell
    www.powellimages.co.uk
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: importing html

1) Delete what you have done.
    2) Reboot
    3) Try again

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Live
      Staff Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Have you fixed this problem? I have the SAME ISSUE! I've even cleaned off and deleted and reinstalled my OS. and then got the new bv. and it Still doesn't work for me. Did you get yours working?? what did you do?

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Please check your thread: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...t-working.html
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Live
          Staff Sergeant

• Jan 2007

what do you mean check this thread? I clicked the link..and it's not a valid webpage

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Check again.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Live
              Staff Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Great! it ALMOST WORKED...now when I import the page..I get it on my bv (the full page). But then when I tried to add some more photos to it and update my page it didn't work.
              when I inport, it works great. Now I have my page in my bv. it looks the same as my site..then I add to it, some photos..but when I publish it,
              i only get half a page! what I mean, is not everything showes up..why is this? how can I fix this and get it running smooth again?
              THANK YOU!!
              The page that i'm talking about is www.livead.biz/watch_ads.html
              As you will see, only the white box showes up, with the background colour and the two blue boxes and a few other basic images. whats going on?

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Sometimes, whilst BV will actually import the pictures, when previewing and publishing, it will not upload them. I have not yet found what it depends from.

The only solution, if this is the problem, is re-importing the images in your BV page. This can be done in twi ways:

1. If you have the pics on your computer, simply import them

2. If you dont't have them on your computer, there are two ways to recover them from your site:
                a. Look which pics are missing in preview, connect to your site with FTP and download the missing images.
                b. view your old site pages, where all pictures appear ok, and right click on the pictures that are missing when previewing the new, modified pages. Select Save Image and save them in your BV folder.

Then, go back in BV, and for those images that you have the problem, double click them and then re-import them from your local BV folder.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X