Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading resume

Hello BV members,

I am planning to have a resume page on the website. What I want is users get registered and through their e-mail ID log in to the page (password required to log in), where a standard format is already provided to them to fill up, and post their resume. Brief resume of all users should show up on a page and an automatic link created with it for the employers to click on it and see the complete resume. Of course the employers need to get registered as well (both employers and job seekers can get registered for free).

Has anyone done this so far or know how to go about it?

I would highly appreciate your input.
    Thanks VH! www.theconfab.net

Re: Uploading resume

This requires a database driven script. Do a Google search for "recruitment scripts" , you will find lots of such scripts.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks very much for the reply Naval. I have just found a nice looking script but I am not sure how to go about it. :( How would I get it work with BV?

Thanks

P.S: I don't want to sound stupid but really I am an IT illiterate.

Comment

Most recruitment scripts are standalone, meaning that you need to upload it on the server, eventually install and configurate it (as per instructions that they supply) and it will work independently from your BV pages.

Just make sure, before you buy it, that the technical requirements are compattible with the VH servers.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks ND. Can I post, later on, all technical details of the script for you to have a look and tell me if it is compatible with the VH server?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Ok. Though it will be simpler if you just post the link to the product.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X