changes in my web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changes in my web page

I am using the "light box"; which I LOVE! I changed all my pictures to the light box and had no problem with most pages. But the page I use the most will not save.

It says wiil not save when I try. But I did something(?) and it tells me I already have an Available page...it asked if I wanted to replace it and I said yes and it said WILL NOT SAVE.

Can someone please tell me what to do. I also found out I have a caching problem and found the download to fix it from another thread...because I can't even publish this page I am talking about.

Thanks,
    Cyndy
    Pupplove@msn.com

Re: Can't save changes in my web page

Hi, if you want to save the page as the same name as the old one. You must make sure the old page is not open in BV. (This will also overwrite the old page?) Alternately! If you want to save the old page as well as your new one that has the same name. Create another folder & save it to the new folder.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Can't save changes in my web page

Thank you but I am still having a problem, I cannot find two "Available" pages, My Blue Voda fold has only one. I do not know how to find the second page nor do I know how to make another folder. I just want this page that I made new with 'light box' and would love to find and get rid of tthe other one.

Cyndy
      Pupplove@msn.com

Comment

Re: changes in my web page

Web pages do not just vanish, You have probably save the page outside your BlueVoda. Do a desktop search for it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X