X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I'm new

Please help me.

My domain is jenniferabaker.com
    I have made 3 pages and I want to put them on my site.
    a. How do I link the pages? I have buttons but don't know how to add the link.
    b. How do I publish? It does not like my usename and password.
    If I am missing any other steps, please tell me.
    Thanks,
    jennifer

Re: Help! I'm new

Hi jen.... see the publishing tutorial... it's easy to do...but more importantly you have to make sure that your user name and password let you access your server... make sure you are going to the right server first... so be sure you are using the right Server IP... the IP address you are assigned to..then you can publish...Doug

Comment

I am able to sign in. Was I supposed to do something in the BlueVoda web builder to change the file from .bvp to .html? Right now there are just a bunch of symbols on the site.

Comment

Hi... not being able to see what you see ... you should have the Web Builder screen... If you are in the control panel.. there are a bunch of symbols each pertaining their individual task... look into web builder and c-panel tutorials for better understanding... when you publish.. the bvp page becomes a html automatically... take a liitle patience to learn...Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

if there are just a bunch of symbols on the site it might be because you did not name your "home" page index - you must save your first page as index all small letters and publish it you can title it anything you want in page properties but "save as" index hope that helps
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hello;
            I looked at your website and I see you are having a little trouble. It's probably very basic and curable. Look at my site: www.videopostcards.info and call me. I'm I can help you.

Mrmagoo144
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
            X