Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Cloning

Hi,
    I am an affiliate member of the e-lottery. I have set up a mini site linking to my main e-lottery site and I want to teach my affiliates how to do the same thing.
    First i will get them to download blue voda. I was wandering then though if it might be possible to somehow clone my page and send it to them. That way, the only thing they would need to change would be the html code on the buttons i've set up so that they link to their own e-lottery site instead of mine.
    Any one have any ideas how i could do this?
    Tony www.auto-lotto-wins.com

Re: Site Cloning

You do realize that doing this means all the sites will have duplicate content - and when the se's recognize it - they'll completely drop the sites from their searches? It's very important that EACH site be DIFFERENT - if you intend for people to find you via se's. Cloning and copying is a big no-no.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth, Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to rethink that issue.
      Good job i asked.
      Tony

Comment

Hi beth, on the same issue. Is my idea of teaching my "students" how to set up a mini site linked to their own e-lottery site sound as long as the sites they set up are all different. Each affiliate is required to register a unique username/business name with the e-lottery. So the links to their sites would all be different.
        How about if i direct them to bluevoda,and the tutorials. But impress on them the importance of unique content for the reasons you have outlined.
        Tony

Comment

Tony,
          That would work - and yes, you want all the sites to be different - unique to themselves - even if they are about the same topic. Find a new way to say things - use your own words, etc.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth,
            Many Thanks. You have averted a potential disater.
            cheers
            Tony

Comment

Working...
            X