Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing web pages @ the same time

Hi
    I would like to make changes to my web pages all at once. I have more than 60 pages. Is there a way I can do that through CPanel, instead of making changes 1 by 1. Is their a tutorial I can see about this

Thanks
    David
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: changing web pages @ the same time

If you've designed your pages at .html - no, you cannot do this. If you designed your pages as .php and done part of the pages as a php include (like the nav bar, header, etc) Then you go to those php include pages and make the changes there.

I have websites done both ways - will do all new ones using the php method :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks anyhow Beth
      Have Fun, Be Safe :
      Self Defense Products
      Hidden Cameras

Comment

You're welcome anyhow, LOL - and, yes, when I have universal changes on Pinata Palace or A Child's Palace - I have to change each and every page. Believe it or not, this has been good - let me tell you why.

It's at these times that I relook the pages - and make some other changes (remember se's like to see pages change) and amazingly, I even found mistakes here and there after I had long thought I had gone over each and every page over and over again for typos and any other errors.

So, take advantage of this time to make the changes, and while doing so - critique each page. It's good to look at them from a time distance. And maybe add some snippets or change text here and there to make the page stay fresh.

Yep, time consuming - but actually something that needs to be done occasionally - and this forces it on these sites for me.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Good point Beth. Your right I have found mistake from time to time after
          making changes to my site that I didn't see before. The time it takes me to make my changes is not to bad I guess.

Thanks
          David
          Have Fun, Be Safe :
          Self Defense Products
          Hidden Cameras

Comment

Working...
          X