• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steph1
    Private

• Jun 2007

changes and fonts

Hello,

I have been working on finishing my website, but it is still under construction. Earlier this week, I made some font changes to my site, when i saved them, and plublished it, i noticed that the fonts changed on other computers, why is that. today, I was making some major changes to my site, and when I saved them, and published it, and it stated that it was successful. but when I went to the web to view it the changes were not there. Can you help me with these problems.

Thanks,
    Steph1
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: problems, problems

Not viewing the changes: probably your browser cacheing, try hitting F5 some times to refresh.

Fonts on other computers change: There are two cases here:
    a. You have either NOT set a font, so each computer shows it's default font.
    b. You have used non Web Safe fonts, meaning fonts that not all computers have installed, so each one of them reverts to its own default font.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X