Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance with inline frames

concerning www.freedomcovenantcenter.org

When I preview my pages, the inline frame contents show fully, however when I publish, it shows a blank box, can anyone help with this?

The pages that are affected are the about fcc, and pastor's desk pages, also, I have a mp3 file on a few of the pages, and when another page is opened, the previous page continues to play in the background.
    I know that it is probally a simple patch, however, I am clueless on how to correct this.
    PastorMC

Re: Assistance with inline frames

It loads pretty fast for me, but I have a very fast internet connection. Your pages is very busy, lots of stuff going on at the same time. You should expect it to take a few seconds to load.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi PastorMC,

Yes, those i-frames do not open. I've experienced a similar problem before when I had 2 i-frames on the same page. Just publish the page with just 1 i-frame and see if it works. I might be way out here, but just try.

One other thing PastorMc. When viewing your site with FireFox, your submenus do not expand, but they are okay in Internet Explorer. To solve this problem, just remove the Effects from the menu bar (make it "None" under the styles tab.

God bless.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
        It loads pretty fast for me, but I have a very fast internet connection. Your pages is very busy, lots of stuff going on at the same time. You should expect it to take a few seconds to load.
        Thank u 4 your responses both vodahost and tom vR, my pages load fine, the I-frames are the problem. You suggested going to 1 i-frame. two of my other pages have single i-frames, but I am encountering the same problem.
        To fix this temporarily, I just went to straight text.
        I believe that between handling church business and other daily situations, I did ok for a rookie in putting this website together.
        I am submitting it for critique.
        Go ahead guys, take your best shot, I have big shoulders!!!
        PastorMC
        www.freedomcovenantcenter.org

Comment

Working...
        X