• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jojoservices
    Private

• Jun 2007

Inline Frame Background Colour

Hello everyone

I have been using Bluevoda for few months now and I am very happy with it. This is the first time in here though! My website www.jsoutique.co.uk is more or less ready now (feedback would be appreciated) but I have a question.

I have created an Inline Frame for displaying pictures when the thumbnail is clicked on. Can someone please let me know:

1. How do I centre the pictures in the Inline Frame?
    2. How do I change the background colour for the Inline Frame?

As you will see in my website, the Inline Frame background is always white but I would like to change it to Black and centre the pictures in it.

Many Thanks
    Louis
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Inline Frame Background Colour

Hi Louis, the link is not working at the moment.
    Centering your images in an inline frame will not be easy, but can be done. Have a look at what size your frame is in the x y boxes. As an example, if your frame is 400x300 & your images are 300x200 you will need to slide your images in by 50 & down by 50 to center them.
    As for the background. Right click on the page your image is on and change in the properties box.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• jojoservices
      Private

• Jun 2007

Thank you Chris for your suggestion re-centering. I have noticed that I miss-typed the link name. It should have been www.jsboutique.co.uk. Regarding changing the colour in the property page, I dont think you can do that for Inline Frames. I think you will see what I mean if you have a look at my website. Just choose any item from the top menu and click on any of the images. Any suggestions?

Regards
      Louis Harrison

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jojoservices View Post
        Thank you Chris for your suggestion re-centering. I have noticed that I miss-typed the link name. It should have been www.jsboutique.co.uk. Regarding changing the colour in the property page, I dont think you can do that for Inline Frames. I think you will see what I mean if you have a look at my website. Just choose any item from the top menu and click on any of the images. Any suggestions?

Regards
        Louis Harrison

Hi, its not the properties of the inline frame or the page that the inline frame is on that you want to change.
        It’s the properties on the page that is going to appear in the in line frame that you need to change. IE: The page that the frame is calling for.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• jojoservices
          Private

• Jun 2007

Thank you again Chris for the advice. Unfortunately, for some reason it does not work. Thanks for your effort and time.

Louis

Comment

• Collectors-info
            General

• Feb 2006

Hi, must admit I can’t quite make out the iframes on your site. It seem like the page is in reverse. IE: what you expect the iframe to be, isn’t? I can see what you are trying to do & all should be quite simple. But not being able to work out how the page is made up is not helping me to work out the iframes. (Its more than lightly me missing something) lol
            (No effort or time) its just nice to see what the problem is.
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• mrmagoo144
              Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

you must have worked it out - I think the site works very well in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
              Mrmagoo144
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• jojoservices
                Private

• Jun 2007

Critique Time!

Can some of you please critique my website. I would appreciate any feedback regarding:
                - Colours
                - Navigation
                - Friendlyness
                - Ease of use
                - Performance
                - Anything else

Thank you.
                Louis Harrison
                www.jsboutique.co.uk
                Last edited by jojoservices; 06-14-2007, 09:37 PM. Reason: Added domain name

Comment

Working...
                X