Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Page backgrounds

Hi, I have two questions for you.

1. I have downloaded templates, chosen one and put it on a blank page, but when I view it, it only covers part of the web page viewing area. Is there any way to make it scalable so that it covers the full viewing area even if that is larger than 800 x 600?

2. When inserting test, how do I make it scalable so that when someone views the web page in a window (not full screen), it wraps at the appropriate place (ie. so the viewer doesn't need to scroll right to left to read it - only top to bottom)?

Thanks for your help!

Arnold

1) Set your page properties to 800 x 600 and you should be fine.
    2) "When inserting test" what do u mean test?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Arnold,
      I think that you have the same problem as I had. You want tamplate to cover all of your page. I don't belive that you can do that. Think of tamplate as a piece of paper that you put on the screen. When you fill that paper with what you want and publish your page there will be a some un-used white space arround it. I think that you do not want that empty space arround your tamplate on your page. Design yor page in that way that this empty space will not be a problem. Lok at the Voda host home page.
      PS
      Sarah, i belive he ment ... text and not test?

Kind regards
      Stane
      www.photosc.blogspot.com
      www.slodental.com

Comment

Stane is correct, you will have empty space when you are using a template, Unless you want a self resizing dynamic template. (This requires advance programming.)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X