How do I make a simple address capture page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donprofit
    Second Lieutenant

• Jun 2007

How do I make a simple address capture page?

This is profitinforeclosures.com again. The answer you gave me sounded pretty complicated. Is there an easier way to do it? I just want to have some one ask for the the report and be able to add them to a list. I know that its likely not that simple. Would it be easier if I wasn't trying to do it in 3 parts?
    Thanks, donprofit
    RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How do I make a simple address capture page?

No. That is the cleanest logic, the most streamlined process, and without the need for foreign (outside VodaHost or Blue Voda) solutions.

You need to start realizing that it is all a matter of understanding the linear manner computers "think" and being able to plan your idea within their methodology.

And...if as you say you know it is not that simple, why are you stupefied at the REAL and "simple" solutions (which are pre-proven by none other) offered?

Additionally, you need to stop creating multiple threads for the same set of problems.....there are actual Rules governing these Forums!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

On second thought, if you just want to "collect names" or scour them, merely establish either a "sign up for newsletter/specials/more info" method like a simple email function (which means you may run afoul if you do not abide by the Policy you are required to disclose) OR create a page with a specific email form to complete with the specific "rules" posted on the same page (which should include the "opt-out" method: suggest using this same email form but select the "opt-out" button rather than the "sign up").

Either way, you need to think about not only the processes, but the responsibility that goes with each.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/newsletter.php

Such a simple but efficient page is more than enough to collect email addresses for a mailing list. if you use Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor the info will be also stored in your database and you can use it for your mailing list.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X