• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • satneC
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

links colour

Hi,

a have (finaly) in the stage of creating a links on my page. So, why is on the same page in pre-view mode one link coloured blue and other coloured purple? They both are from my own page-links for articles?

Thanx
    www.photosc.blogspot.com
    www.slodental.com

• Pablo

• May 2005

By default all hyperlinks in your webpage use the default HTML link colors (link:blue, visited:purple, active: red, hover:blue).

BlueVoda gives you the option to customize the way hyperlinks will be displayed in the browser by introducing the Hyperlink Style Sheet Editor.

1. Select Format|Hyperlink Style Sheet from the menubar
    2. Click Add to add a new hyperlink style.
    3. Customize the colors of the hyperlink by clicking on the appropriate link. A hyperlink has four states (linked, visited, active and hover) so you may have to change the color for all 4 states.
    4. Give the style a nice name like 'cool_link'
    3. Click OK to save.
    4. Select a link and change the Style from the dropdown list to 'cool_link
    5. Publish or preview the page to view the effect.

Note: the link styles become active when you publish or preview your page. BlueVoda will always show links in blue.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

• satneC
      First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Default links are OK with me. I don't want to complicated my work even more.
      I changed style, but the first link looked as it immune to changing anything. It stays purple like it is visited link and do not change styles. It is home link and should be blue.
      www.photosc.blogspot.com
      www.slodental.com

Comment

Working...
      X