I need help building my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help building my site

Can someone please provide assistance. I am new to this, I have previously used pre-designed webpages that I could alter as needed but now am trying to do a website for a new business my daughter has purchased. I've watched the videos but am still confused. I have made an attempt at doing the first page, cloned it and then changed the content, now I need to link them before starting on the next page. I also need to add buttons to the pages. I would appreciate any and all help offered to help me with my project, even someone to takeover and complete it. My attempts can be seen at weekidzone.ca

Re: I need help building my site

Well.. Number one, is this a voda account? Doesnt appear to be.. could be wrong..

Number 2, you didnt provide any contact info.. and theres none on that site..

And number 3... see number one and two.. LOL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ive looked at your site, and it looks brilliant! Pretty damn good for a "beginner"!
      sigpic
      Jacksparrow_6

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksparrow_6 View Post
        Ive looked at your site, and it looks brilliant! Pretty damn good for a "beginner"!
        I don't think our Website by LadyEye is a beginner
        Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
        Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Working...
        X