Help to achieve following

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to achieve following

What I am trying to achieve is the red vertical and horizontal line towards the left top corner of the following website http://www.belindabarrettphotography.com.au/

I wish to do a similar sort of start. But when I do the line the width of my BV builder page and preview it does not cover whole screen, despite monitor it is seen on. Any help or ideas from anyone would be great.

Thanks
    Photography is a snapshot of a time in your life.
    http://www.quantumphotography.net

Websites you dream of... www.quantumwebworks.com

Re: Help to achieve following

This is part of their template. It is just an image created in a graphics software. BV will NOT create a dynamically resizable template (otherwise it would not be WYSIWYG) so you cannot do it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Naval, oh well onto my second thought , for redesigning my site.
      Thanks
      Photography is a snapshot of a time in your life.
      http://www.quantumphotography.net

Websites you dream of... www.quantumwebworks.com

Comment

you may want to look at this page to achieve that look:
        www.videopostcards.info/test.html

naturally you would have to use the right color and placement on your page. all i did was make 4 lines 20 pixels and placed on my page to the fullest extent. hope this helps.
        mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
          you may want to look at this page to achieve that look:
          www.videopostcards.info/test.html

naturally you would have to use the right color and placement on your page. all i did was make 4 lines 20 pixels and placed on my page to the fullest extent. hope this helps.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info
          This is not what he wants. He wants a line that horizontally extends to take the full screen width, whatever that is.

This is the same that Soho does, where the header is created by three different parts: left, centre and right, and the right part of the header is automatically resized to fit the users screen width and is usualy done by using dynamically resizable tables.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes Naval I guess that is how they used to do it but I think I have achieved the look he wants with the red line covering the entire page.
            sometimes we dont have to look for the hard way to do things, that's what I love about Blue Voda.

Mrmagoo144
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
            X