Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have pictures rotate in the gallery

I need your help..!!
    How can I configure my website to have some of my pictures rotate. It can be in the pictures gallery or anywhere on one of my pages on my Bluevoda webiste.

Manchini

Curmall

Re: How to have pictures rotate in the gallery

Hi Manchini,

You can try the Ad Banner Rotator available on the Extra Tools toolbar in Blue Voda. See my homepage for an example. I'm going to replace it very soon with something else.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Tom,
      Do I have to put the pictures one on top of the other in the banner rotating program to get the rotating effect. Or can you explain how to do it please. Manay thanks
      Manchini

Comment

What is your definition of rotating? The Ad Banner Rotator will display one pic after the other. If you want a "Spinning"picture, than this will not be a good idea to use the Ad Banner Rotator. It will be much better to use a Flash or SWF Slideshow generator. Search for slideshow generators or or slideshow builders on Google.

There are some other effects here http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/index.html
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Hi Tom,
          Thanks for your prompt response, my defination for rotating is to display one pic after the other just like the one on your webbsite Tom. How did you do that?? I want to install a same idea on my bluevoda website. Can you be so kind in walking me through how to put 3 pics. rotate in the banner rotator. Await your prompt assistance on this matter.
          Warmest regards
          Manchini

Comment

Hi Manchini,

This is very easy if you follow these steps:
            1. First prepare your pictures in terms of pixel size, etc. See this explanation by Collectors-info. Photo, image, resizing & naming tips.
            2. Click the Ad Banner Rotator button. A square empty box will be displayed and also a dialogue window prompting you to select one or more files.
            3. Browse to the folder containg the pictures you have prepared.
            4. Select the first picture.
            5. Press and hold the Ctrl key and select the second and third pictures.
            6. Release the Ctrl key.
            7. Click the open button. You will now only see one of the pictures on your page.
            8. Double-click the picture.
            9. If necessary, scroll to the right to see the file names.
            10. Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to order the required sequence.
            11. Set the Puase Time (seconds). (You can experiment with this value).
            12. Click the OK button.
            13. Preview you page. It should work just fine now.

Let me know if you got it right.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Hi Tom,
              You are the greatest I was doing something wrong, but with your so easy to understand step by step explanation has made it look so easy. Again thanks a million Tom.
              Kindest regards
              Manchini

Comment

It's a pleasure Manchini. Let us have a link when you're ready.
                Bless you
                Tom

Comment

Working...
                X