• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • night60000
    Master Sergeant

• Mar 2007

prob with fonts please help :(

im haveing a really big prob with the fonts i see it on my computer the way i want it on the site but when other ppl look at it from a def computer they see it all wrong why is that can anyone please help me with this :(
    and when i even try a def fonts the its still say the same old one just plan im just going nuts with this right can anyone please help

the webiste im building is on BV software the new one 9.1
    Attached Files
    Danny B.
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: prob with fonts please help :(

The texts you are trying to use are installed on your computer, so your computer has access to them. When viewing on another computer that doesn't have the fonts install it doesn't know what it should look like, so it uses a default text, the text that is showing. Here is a list of web friendly fonts

Originally posted by larazovich View Post
    You will want to stay with a font that is web friendly..http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• night60000
      Master Sergeant

• Mar 2007

so how can i know what fonts are im useing ? the fonts that i have on the site is the one i get from the BV software so how can i find out what fonts that everyone as the same on there computer ?
      Danny B.

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

You can't, you need to pick a font that is default on everyones computer. The link above (that I quoted from larazovich) has a list of the default fonts that everyone has installed on their computer. If you pick one of those, the font should look the same on any computer you view the site on

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• night60000
          Master Sergeant

• Mar 2007

thats suck ppl really need to update there computer i have really nice fonts that i cant use :( what can i do but thank u very much for ur help with this
          Danny B.

Comment

Working...
          X