Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding my own html is not working right???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding my own html is not working right???

I'm having some problems adding some html to my site. I want to experiment a little bit with html, so I'm trying to add a simple logo i made myself. It is a gif extension. I typed in the html into the box then previewed it from that page. It came up fine. I saved it then published it. When I went to preview my site again, this time starting at the index.bvp I vlicked to the page that has the html added logo and I get the ****?? I tried saving and publishing all the pages again. Still, the only place the logo shows up correctly is in previewing it from that exact page. When I checked it out by looking at my page in IE it still was a ****? Anyone Know what's going on here?

Re: Adding my own html is not working right???

How about a LINK to the site so we can see it? Also make sure there are NO spaces in the name of the logo or picture and that you have the EXACT name typed in correctly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

my site is 1stclassgreetingcards .com. The page in the site I'm referring to is the 3dcards.bvp. Thanks, I don't see any typos.. It seems it should work from the index page if it is working from the 3dcards page. I don't get it?

Comment

Well, the banner on the home page is linked to this:

And the red x is linked to:
        http://1stclassgreetingcards.com/banner2.gif

Also theres no navigation and the page opens in a new window, and i dont think you want it to do this. None of your pages are titled.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Something is screwed up, obviously! My pages are named in the bv work site? They all have titles and show these names on my Bv work site. The images are two different images. The one that shows through is not the same image or name, as far as the files go. Why would the code load the correct image on the individual page when hitting the preview button, but not show through, when I try to direct myself from the index page to the 3dcards page, using the internal preview?

Comment

hey Karen, I just tried resizing the image using html. The border box is now showing correctly, but still no image? Last night I was messing with some jpgs and trying to code them in correctly. I noticed two things. First, Sometimes I had to publish and re publish to get the images to load? Sometimes it work immediately, sometimes it would just pop in correctly at its own time? Second, I tried to rename the same jpg, that work on the first try, to a simpler name and it caused it not to load at all? I just renamed it, I didn't change the location or alter the image at all. I really confused? Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
            X