• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • terryt
    Sergeant

• Jul 2005

uploading/publishing a site

Hi everyone - I would like to know how to publish a site, the only difficult thing (for me at least), is that this site is #3. I have tried publishing site #3 once already, and the trial index page that I made ended up in the domain of site #1. I know there are tutorials here for this, but this appears to me to be a little more complicated than just uploading one site. Can anyone offer some info ?

thanks, TT
  • terryt
    Sergeant

• Jul 2005

Hi again - I just thought it might be an idea to list a little more info about the problem. The site I want to upload was created with Blue Voda. When I go to publish it, I get this error message:

Error550: Can't change directory to public_html/site#3: No such file or directory.

I would say that I have to reconfigure something in the file manager section of control panel, but I'm not sure. Can anyone guide me on how to fix this ?

thanks, TT

Comment

• Brad
      Forum Administrator

• Jun 2005

Error550: Can't change directory to public_html/site#3: No such file or directory.

Did you create the site in your control panel? Watch the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X