video size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video size

i want to place a video using windows media player on my site.......but when i do, it plays but the window it plays in is very small....i try expanding the window, but when i check i preview it in the default browser (firefox) the expansion i made only registered the length of the window but not the height of the window....i hope i explained this well enough...any way i can fix this?

Re: video size

Please publish the page and provide a link so we can diagnose it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I hope someone can offer a better alternative to my answer but what I did was to change the placement of the windows media file and then preview until I got it into the exact placement I wanted. Trial and error.

The Best myspaces on myspace.com
      Last edited by koolspaces.com; 07-20-2007, 07:58 PM. Reason: To Make a Correction please

Comment

You may want to check by right clicking the windows media icon on your site and look under HTML. One of the tags there should have a setting for width and height. Hope that helps.

The Best myspaces on myspace.com

Comment

i do not have any issues or limitations to the size of the video. that's why i bought bv. i agree would like to see you publish the page and let us look.
          Until then,
          Mrmagoo144
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X