• Show
Clear All
  • lusopipe
    Corporal

• Oct 2006

Doubt with Button.

Hello Everyone,

I have a BV file called "main".

Inside "main" there is a frame called "sisterframe".

I have an html file created wit BV called "second".

Inside "main" I want to create a button that when clicked would call the "second" inside the "sisterframe".

In all other objects (text, images, etc, etc) I can do this at BV just fine, but on the button object Iam not being able to do it. Someone can help ?

Thx in advance,
    José
    josal@lusopipe.com
  • dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Re: Doubt with Button.

Hi... Jose...You can go to shape tool... place shape on page...size the shape...make transparent... place over object and use the shape's linking tool.. hope that helps... Doug

Comment

• pipesportugal
      Second Lieutenant

• Jul 2007

Originally posted by dougnez View Post
      Hi... Jose...You can go to shape tool... place shape on page...size the shape...make transparent... place over object and use the shape's linking tool.. hope that helps... Doug
      Hello Doug,

Thanks for You reply.
      I have logged in as new user, but i am still lusopipe.
      It's just that the Vodatalk system did not let me get inside maybe because I am using a different computer with different internet access and maybe it did not recognise my IP, I don't know....

Still I wanted to thank You for Your answer, it kind of did the job.

Could You please check my post at hyperlinking forum and try to give me hand with that one ?

Thx again,
      Jose.

Comment

• Tom vR
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

You can also try to use an Advanced button (located between button and image button). Double click to edit the text. Then right-click and select properties. Experiment with all options. url goes in last field.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X