Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Uploading Form?

Hello,
    I am trying to create a form for my visitore to upload a file directly from their computer to my server.
    I dont know how to create one. please help me.

I want the form to have a name field, an email field, a file caption field and so far the input file field.
    so when they submit the form, i can view the results with that visitors name, email and further information they submitted.
    Thnxxx..please direct me to the help source or can anyone create me one.
    I will appreciate it!

Re: File Uploading Form?

You can create a form in BV and process it with ABVFP , or even with the simple script described in: How to upload a file using a form

I strongly recommend ABVFP instead of this simple script, due to the fact that it has lots of other features and it also allowes multiple file uploads. It will also attach the files to the email that will be sent to you.

However, none of them will display these for you. You need a custom script to create a webpage from the info submitted.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: File Uploading Form?

Thnxx a lot.. i appreciate this help of you sir, it is a good source.

Comment

Working...
      X