Problem with links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with links

I just built my first website with bluevoda, and I am having trouble with the links. When I have the page open in bluevoda, the link shows blue and underlined. This is the style I chose, but when I open up the site in internet explorer, sometimes the link is black and not underlined, but shows blue when I mouse over it. Some of the links do this and some don't. I can't figure out how to fix it.

Thanks
    www.teenmoneycentral.com

Re: Problem with links

Originally posted by cash3309 View Post
    I just built my first website with bluevoda, and I am having trouble with the links. When I have the page open in bluevoda, the link shows blue and underlined. This is the style I chose, but when I open up the site in internet explorer, sometimes the link is black and not underlined, but shows blue when I mouse over it. Some of the links do this and some don't. I can't figure out how to fix it.

Thanks
    When you make a text link there is an option on the page that says appearance. Here you can select a colors, etc for your links - active links, visited links, and a hover color. Click on the dropdown and select one. Then select edit and you can change it there. If there is nothing in the dropdown, click add and make it how you want it.
    I'tll still show blue underlined on the construction page, but will be as you like it in the preview, and when you publish.

Good Luck
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: Problem with links

Thank you!
      www.teenmoneycentral.com

Comment

Working...
      X