Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Publishing

Hey,
    I don't know exactly which forum to publish. I guess I have earlier published in the wrong forum as I did not receive any reply. Kindly help me with this matter as I have been trying to resolve the problem for almost 3 days now.
    I have published some of the pages of my website. However I am having problem with one of my web page which has a table. It is working fine in Mozilla Firefox but it is not showing properly in the Internet Explorer. The affiliate links in the table under "Visit Site" is not working except the first two and also the page length is more than the settings I have put in the Bluevoda website Builder, which you can see when you scroll down. I have practically tried everything but nothing works. Your prompt help in this matter will be really appreciated. The web page address is http://www.webologic.org/domain_toptenregister.html.

Re: Problem with Publishing

I have IE7 and your table appears fine to me, except that your GoDaddy image hangs over the right edge slighly. May want to stretch that table column out just a hair. You only have 2 affiliate links to check and both of them work for me.

As far as the page length, double check your page properties, set your layout guides the same and make sure you don't have any text or image below that. You can check that by clicking on Select All under the edit menu. Sometimes things just sneak in there. lol Hope this helps.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thank for your reply. If you kindly check in Mozilla Firefox then you will know the exact problem. All the 10 affiliate images and links are showing in Mozilla Firefox but only 2 are showing in IE. I really don't know what to do. In regards to the properties, the page length and width is fine in Mozilla firefox but its all messed up in IE. Kindly let me know if you can provide any help in this regard.

Comment

Sorry, I don't have Mozilla or Firefox, so we'll just bump this up and see if someone else can come and help you out! OK?
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

That's fine. Thanks for your help in this regard

Comment

HELP ME PLEASE! I just got bluevoda last night around 9:00pm last night and I'm having trouble publishing my index!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerclan View Post
              HELP ME PLEASE! I just got bluevoda last night around 9:00pm last night and I'm having trouble publishing my index!
              You will need to do a couple of things to get some help in this regard.
              First, start your own thread so noone gets confused about who they are helping.
              Next, be clear about what your problem is - you need to give enough information for someone to be able to help..
              So - include your URL so we can see and say what you are doing that isn't working, and what result you are getting that you don't want, and what result you would like to be getting.
              Hope this helps get you to where you can be helped.
              Liz
              www.sebastopolparty.com
              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
              X