This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbnails

Does Blue voda have a way to display a page with thumbnails then when you click or rollover it displays the whole picture in a larger view? I have a photography website but don't want my images to be already large, I want people to be able to rollover or click to see gallery or picture...help

Originally posted by Artofshutterbug
    Does Blue voda have a way to display a page with thumbnails then when you click or rollover it displays the whole picture in a larger view? I have a photography website but don't want my images to be already large, I want people to be able to rollover or click to see gallery or picture...help
    Make a page with the thumbnails, linking each one of them to the original file. Of course you must have uploaded the files. By clicking on the thumbnail your browser will point to the original file. Creating a nice page needs some more work, but the concept is as described.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Thumbnails

Originally posted by Artofshutterbug
      As a thought check out jalbum.net. It's a free program and does some awesome stuff with pictures. It's completely customizable and best of all, IT'S FREE

Comment

Working...
      X